Monday, July 18, 2011

8 weeks...

I am feeling better about this pregnancy as the hours go on, but of course I've had some weird belly twinges today that have put me on high alert.  But, alas, I think it is just gas.  =/  Or at least, I hope.  I ate a sandwich last night, which my gut isn't use to much food lately, so I am sure that is it.  I am feeling blah, but not sick like I thought that I should at this point.  I am, however, nauseated 24/7.  The only thing different, this pregnancy, than any of the others, is the Prometrium that I am taking.  It's the only reason I can think of, that I am not pukey sick at this point.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound(u/s).  I am very nervous about it.  However, I will be glad to have this first u/s done, and out of the way!

The secret remains...

No comments:

Post a Comment