Monday, July 4, 2011

6 weeks...

YAY!  6 weeks!!  I have made it to one milestone!!!!  Now... one more week and I will start feeling a little better... better yet.... bring on the hyperemesis... cuz then I KNOW the hormones are taking over and my body is saying, OMG!!  WTF are you doing to me!!!  Buahahaha... I know... only a scared/nervous momma would wish puking upon herself... but it is a comfort thing.  =/  The pregnancies that have made it this far, 6 weeks was the "magic day" that I started puking.  However, I still feel pretty good.  I am uncertain that this is a good thing, so all I can do, is just hope, that things are going ok.

I still can't believe that I am pregnant...

The girls enjoying sparklers... oblivious to what is
currently going on in mommy's tummy.  ♥

The secret remains...

1 comment:

  1. Throwing up is always sign of a "keeper" for me too. My 3 miscarriages, I wasn't sick.

    ReplyDelete