Wednesday, August 10, 2011

11 weeks...

11 weeks, and even though I am feeling like junk, and having a few u/s' under my belt, I still can't believe I am pregnant!  I'm still having the "old blood" but I have an u/s on Friday to take a peak and make sure that it's nothing.  These are the u/s' that make me nervous... knowing I am going in for something because of an issue.  I fell UP the stairs yesterday... doh!  Thankfully my knee took most the brunt.  Ouch!  I pulled the muscle in the left side of my ribs/tummy, but it is feeling ok today.  I spent some time in the hospital yesterday getting hydrated.  As of yesterday, I am down 14 lbs from where I started this pregnancy.  Don't worry, I always lose weight while I am pregnant, but have enough storage, so its of no concern.  Now if only it were this easy when I was NOT pregnant, we'd be getting somewhere.  =P  Food is becoming less of a problem, as I am now rarely hungry.  The doppler is keeping my sanity right now!  Thank goodness!!  Anytime I puke, Shakyra is worried that she is going to get the flu.  She was an angel, again, at the hospital yesterday!  ♥  I have been put me on modified bed rest till the old blood/spotting has gone away.  That spotting sure makes me nervous, and I just hope that Skittle is doing ok.

Shakyra enjoying her ice water and her cup o
ice chips while momma gets hydrated.

11 weeks down, 29 to go!

1 comment: