Monday, August 1, 2011

10 weeks...

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there.  Yesterday and today I have had some brown/pinkish discharge.  Of course I know brown means "old blood," but damn, I do NOT like it!!!!  It needs to GO away, quickly!!!  Being as I was worried sick about the spotting last night, I figured I would break out the doppler, if I couldn't hear the heart beat(hb), I figure I couldn't worry myself any more than I already was.  Much to my surprise... 168!!!  ♥  I cried magical happy tears!  It was music to my ears.  I listened again today, and it was 168 again.  ♥ ♥  I can't wait to be home and listen to it again, and agan, and again!.  Hehe!  It makes me a lot less nervous about my u/s tomorrow.  The girls are going with this time.  I can't wait to see the expression on their face when they see lil Skittle.  =)  Since I know(hope) all will go well tomorrow, I think I will finally announce it(to the rest of the family that doesn't yet know, and on facebook). Not sure how yet, or if I will just blurt it out, but I need to get it out there.  I am NOT a secret keeper, and it has been killing me!!!  LOL!

But for now, and hopefully for the very last day...

The secret remains...

No comments:

Post a Comment