Monday, August 29, 2011

14 weeks...

Another week down!  The migraines have started, and I can't seem to kick them.  I'm feeling like crap.  I am not puking, but I know I am not hydrated.  One of the midwives has suggested I go to ER to get hydrated.  However, I told myself I would have to be VERY desperate to go to the ER again after the first fiasco of going there at 8 weeks!  NO!  And I am not THAT desperate yet!  I can suffer through a migraine before I enter myself into that place.  =/  It would only take a couple hours to get hydrated, however, it may take 10 hours to be seen, yea, no thank you!  I will call the midwife when I wake up in the morning, and see if I can go to ambulatory infusion to get hydrated.  Other than that, and feeling like crap, that is all that is going on with me. I still listen to Skittle's heartbeat every night.  ♥  It's always between 155-165.  Friday is my u/s.  Kmfx(keeping my fingers crossed) that we will find out what we are having.  GIRL.  LOL ♥

How we have been spending our summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment