Monday, August 15, 2011

12 weeks...

12 weeks!!!  I am slowly getting there!  Almost to my 2nd trimester!!  I had my NT/first trimester screening done on 8/12.  The u/s came back perfect, and the b/w came back negative yesterday.  =)  I am still waiting on the results of all the other lab they drew.  They did my chromosones, and the m/c panel stuff, etc.  I imagine they will call me back with the results in the next week or so.  I am not really too worried about it.  =)  As of today, my total weight loss is at 15 pounds.  5 more to go.  LOL!  There has to be some benefit of being ill!!  =P  I am still using my doppler, of course.  Hb is always ranging in the 160's.

I am still having issues with feeling like I am bonding with the baby . I think when I start feeling Skittle move, it will be easier to make a bond.  I feel guilty, but I know that it just takes time when you've been through so many losses.  I feel very confident that this baby will be in my arms in February!! ♥

I have a routine midwife appointment on Thursday, the 18th.  My appointments are pretty uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment