Monday, November 14, 2011

25 weeks.....

And the countdown is on..... 95 days left before induction.  That is both exciting, and absolutely nerve wracking at the same time!!!  Been a relatively quiet week, considering.  Besides the m/w and neonatologist appointment.  Hoping to get the referral process to Portland started ASAP!  I am still battling hyperemesis.  Stormy is a movin and groovin a lot now.  Doesn't sleep as much as she use to.  My pelvis is killing me, but what's new?  In turn, I don't sleep very much.  I sleep when I can, though, even if that means a 6 pm nap on the couch.  No appointments this week.  I do have my next peri appointment and u/s next week, the day before Turkey Day.  I can't wait to see her, and again, always hoping for no change!!  I really hope the next 14 weeks go by slowly, I can't help but be happy that she is still in my belly, and that I am providing everything she needs, including cookies and pudding.  =)  I am just trying so hard to enjoy every minute that she is safe in my belly. ♥  She is obviously growing... not that I can't tell by my growing belly, but because of the kicks and jabs I am now getting in my ribs!  And this momma is loving every single minute of it!!  ♥

♥ 25 week belly pic coming soon ♥

This last week I made Stormy a beanie.  Here it is, being modeled by Shelby's baby, Sarah. =)


I will be making another one, with some softer yarn, but that was my very first one ever, I am pretty proud of myself!  No one could believe that I made it!  Lol  Took me a while, but it turned out great!  Can't wait for Stormy to model it!  ♥  Also, in due time, I will attempt to make Shelby and Shakyra a hat.  They think momma is amazing now and can make anything!  Doh!  Lol!  I'm in for it now!  But I am hoping, that when I am away from home, spending my time in the RMH and the NICU, that this will give me something to do, other than blog and facebook!  =)

To lighten the mood a bit... here is something entertaining to see...


Hahahahaha.... no wrong way, to eat fruit snacks!!!  Silly girl!!!  ♥

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Thanks for sharing it. Ava is now 5 and so full of energy. I pray she can give you guys some much needed hope and support on your days and months ahead. Always thinking and praying for you and your little one. LOVE that hat. You did AMAZING! I'm crafty too but I still have to attempt a hat... my next goal. That skill will keep your hands and mind busy during the long nicu stay. If you ever need to chat my email address is mycdhlife@gmail.com

    ~http://avaslifewithcdh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog. I am a bit ahead of you in this journey. I blog too. I have added your blog to mine. All the best and let our little fighters be awesome!!

    Anu
    http://ourcdhherolittlea.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete