Monday, November 7, 2011

24 weeks.....

Still sick.  O.M.G!  Hyperemesis... please, you have outdone your stay!  This momma would LOOOOVE nothing more than for you to be hit by a big bus and die!  Go invade the life of someone undeserving!  I feel a bit itchy lately... hopefully my liver is still doing ok!  I am crossing everything still that I can at least avoid getting Cholestasis this pregnancy, though, there is nothing I can do to prevent it.  Lots of braxton hicks... lots of round ligament stretching... pretty sure those round ligaments are going to snap outta my belly some days!!  My pelvis pain is steadily getting worse.  =/  Stormy is getting more and more active, and I love every minute of it. I love feeling her punch, kick, roll... gives me so much reassurance... even though I know it means nothing once she is here.  *sigh*  I still do my best and NOT thinking about the future... the unknown.  It scares the shit out of me.  I called and scheduled my m/w appointment.  The MA said, when are you due for an appointment, I said oh, last week.  Haha! She said shame on you!  HAHA... she was totally kidding.  She knows I have a full plate.  My appointment is on Thursday.  Routine stuff.  =)  My appointment with the neonatologist is on Friday.  Can't wait to see him.  I hear he is awesome, and he will be the one that sends my referral to Portland!  =)

♥ 24 weeks ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment