Monday, October 31, 2011

23 weeks.....

Happy Halloween!! We had a busy weekend. Saturday was Pumpkin Lane in Deer Park(my hometown) and it was 2 hours of trick or treating fun. We even took the kids on a hay ride, what a blast! My pelvis, however, was NOT happy with me! It's been giving me a lot of grief lately. I don't sleep well because of it, it's hard to get comfortable. Then tonite, my mom and I took the kids out trick or treating in our neighborhood. I drove my moms tahoe, and sat in the heated seat, while my mom walked with the kids. Now THAT is the way to go! Hehe! When we hit a quiet area, everyone hopped in and we went to another street. =) They got a TON of candy!!! We'll be eating it at Christmas!

My Midnight Fairy
&
Strawberry Shortcake

 ♥


Shakyra finally felt Stormy move for the first time yesterday!! ♥ Stormy had kicked her before, but she didn't really "feel" it. The look of joy on her face was priceless!!! =) Shakyra hasn't been feeling well this past week. Poor girl, but it seems to bring out a sweetness to her. The other day, she told me "You are a beautiful, smart, the best mommy ever, and pregnant with my cute baby sister."  Awwwwwwww...  ♥  Melted my heart!

Other than the massive acid monster in my belly, an aching pelvis, Stormy doing lots of different tricks, and no appointments this week... that is my update!

16 weeks left!!

♥ 23 weeks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment