Monday, September 5, 2011

15 weeks....

Wow, what a whirlwind of emotions I have gone through since Friday.  Lots of ups and downs... and lots of why is this happening to me?!?!  I am very worried about my little Skittle.  Why does Skittle have to go through this? It's definitely not fair... and as much as I want to believe that what we saw on the u/s was wrong, and just a bad angle, etc., in my heart, I know that it isn't wrong, and hopefully in the next 10 days, before my next u/s, I will have at least prepared myself for the "official" diagnoses of my precious unborn baby, Skittle.

Dear Hyperemesis, you have outdone your welcome.  You are more than welcome to leave at anytime now.  I don't mind taking Zofran to keep you under control, as much as I can, but being constipated for weeks on end is not my idea of a good time!  Thanks!  At your mercy, Skittle's Momma

I love you little baby, more than you can possibly ever comprehend.  Please, do me a favor, let's get through the next 22-25 weeks with being as event less as possible.  ♥  Please grow nice, big and strong!! Your sisters' can't wait to feel you start kicking!  =)

Labor Day at the lake.
Skittle enjoyed riding the waverunner.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment