Monday, September 26, 2011

18 weeks...

Seems like 40!(Guess I hit the point of it feeling like I've been pregnant for a while now!  Lol)  Last night I had a breakdown.  =(  Thankfully, for now, they are few and far between, but I have a feeling, the closer to delivery I get, the closer they will be.  I was just crying my eyes out, thinking about what my Skittle is going to have to go through.  It just breaks my heart.  Then, I was thumped!  She then brought me tears of joy.  Letting me know, that for now, she is ok, and that I am doing my best at protecting her.  My next ultrasound is 9/29.  I am excited to see her, but also scared that things might look worse.  I just kmfx that there has been no change, and nothing else has traveled into her chest.  I am still sick.  *sigh*  Hopefully only a few more weeks of this crap!  If I don't take my Zofran, I will NOT survive the day!  I'm having some itching around my ankles and feet, I hope its just something random, and not my liver starting to act up.  I really do NOT need Cholestasis this pregnancy!!  However, I will ask to get my liver panel drawn at my next m/w appointment.  Ugh, another stick, thankfully they don't really bother me unless they have to dig to get anything!   I feel like a human pin cushion!!  Still no name, but that is ok.  For now, I call her Skittle, and for now, its one less thing that I have to think about.  She will have a name when the time is right.  ♥

My u/s is coming up on Thursday.  I am nervous, but am happy to be seeing her again.  ♥

Here are a couple pictures of our visit with great grandma last week.  They also got to meet their new cousin.

This one cracks me up...
Shakyra gives us the same look that
great grandma is giving Shakyra, ALL the time!

♥  Shakya, Shelby, Lola & Koen  ♥
Shakyra looks thrilled, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment