Monday, September 12, 2011

16 weeks...

Wow.... who would have thought I would have made it this far?!?!  I am still sick... omg, 20 weeks can't get here any faster!

I am a scared/nervous/anxious that something is wrong with my innocent baby.  =(  It feels like an eternity till my next u/s.  I hope the next few days go quicker than the last 10 days have gone!  I had an appointment today with my m/w.  The m/w today listened to my fears, said NO!  This is NOT going to be wrong with your baby!  They are wrong, they HAVE to be!  She said, you have been through enough, most mothers haven't gone through what you have in two lifetimes, let alone, one, and still only be in their 20's.  *sigh*  However, in my heart, I don't feel as though anything is wrong, maybe its denial?  Whatever it is, until I am told otherwise, I have to have hope that my poor, tugged on heart is correct.  I also mentioned to the m/w that my belly is the biggest it has ever been at this stage in any of my pregnancies.  She said, I was going to mention something, but some women take offense, so I decided against it.  Nah... I don't take offense, I love having a baby belly!  She said it seemed the baby must be doing well in there, cuz my belly is measuring bigger than 16 weeks.  Hehe.

Hopefully my next update will be nothing but good news, it's too bad I just don't see that happening.  U/s is on Thursday. =/

Took the kids to the fair this week... 
had a blast, but this momma was exhausted!!

Shakyra pulling her blanket away and telling the
goat no, after the goat was nibbling on it.  LOL

Of course the girls road all the rides...
they would have ALL made me ill, pregnant or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment