Monday, September 19, 2011

17 weeks....

Wow!  I still haven't hit the point of, omg, I feel like I have been pregnant forever... however... I wish, I could be pregnant forever, at this point.  Knowing that my baby girl doesn't have to suffer and deal with oxygen right now, makes me happy... when I think about her, outside my belly, I think of how hard of a struggle it will be for her to adjust to oxygen, the tubes, the painful recovery of surgery at just a few days old, etc.  It is very overwhelming and really breaks this momma's heart.

As for me... I am still feeling like crap and not sleeping well.  I am down 20 lbs. Yay me!  =)  I didn't get a belly pic last week... I will try and get one this week.  I am feeling her move around some.... it's not consistent by any means, and sometimes I don't really feel her at all, but I typically feel her move after I have eaten a good dose of sugar.  ♥  I can't wait till hubby and the girls can feel her moving around, I just know that that makes it all that more real for them.  My poor hubby really doesn't know what to do for me, or for Skittle, but is there for whatever we need.  ♥ him!!  He just knows that I will do what is best for her, even if that means I have to be away from the family to get the best chance of Skittle's survival, I will!  ♥  Just like me, he is just scared.  We will get through this though, and I will be so happy to be able to look back, and say, wow, I am so glad that was so long ago!  =)


*Side note.... eeeep!  Today is my 6 month anniversary of turning 29*

No comments:

Post a Comment