Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ultrasound....

So I had my ultrasound today.  It took about an hour and 10 minutes.  It was an in depth scan.  Lots of pictures.  She probably took at least 75 pictures, of course, most of those of Skittle's chest and abdomen.  Her u/s showed that her heart is in the right side of her chest now, and we could see the stomach and intestines in the left side.  The liver is still in her abdomen where it belongs, and I hope with all that I have, that that is where that liver stays!!!  Here are some pictures of my Princess.  She was rather uncooperative... so we only got a few.  ♥

Love her lil hand, "Hi mom!!"

 Who doesn't love lil baby feet???


She is all curled up, with her hand on the side of
her face.  The top area is her head, and then her
back down to her buns.  ♥

My next ultrasound is scheduled for 4 weeks from now.  However, in the mean time, I have a m/w appointment, an appointment with the pediatric cardiologist, and an appointment with the pediatric surgeon.  I am sure the appointments will be coming more and more frequent before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment