Friday, September 30, 2011

So not fair...

Omg... Can someone please wake me up from this nightmare!?!?  Cry myself to sleep, wake up crying, worried, scared, it is all just so unfair.  I wish I could tell Skittle that everything will be ok, but truth be told, I can't.  How can I even come close to understanding the unfairness of a struggle and fight for life she will have when she is born?!?!  I can only do so much, and fight so much for her while she is in my tummy, safe and sound, able to breathe freely, yet when she is born, and away from the comfort of her mother, it will be a struggle.  I can only hope she has a good fight to live, cuz I know she knows her momma will be right beside her every minute I'm allowed!!!  I will say it again, I am not sure how I was dealt this unfair card, or worse, why my precious daughter was chosen to have to struggle, but it's so damn unfair!!!!  I may feel defeated, but I am bound and determined to win this battle!!!

♥ Mommy loves you sweet Princess... and I will do everything I can to get you the best!! ♥

1 comment: