Monday, October 10, 2011

20 weeks.....

Been a long road to this point, and there is an even longer road ahead.  Insurance called, the appeal was, yet again, denied.  We have decided to stop pursuing UCSF and now we are going to pursue Portland, OR instead.  They have an amazing team for CDH babies.  The neonatologist here agrees that we should do what we can to try and deliver there.  However, until further notice, I have an appointment with the team in Seattle, in December, to meet with the Dr's @ 29 weeks 3 days.  Honestly, I just wish it wasn't like this. Insurance is ALL about the PROFIT.  They suck ass!

Other than the obvious, I think things are going well. I feel her kicking me more and more these days.  She kicked Jonathan's hand last night... pretty sure that was a get your hand of my momma!  LOL  I am still very nauseated... today I was still very ill even after taking meds.  Thankfully I took meds, and didn't eat anything till 5 pm.  Amazing how I am rarely ever hungry... however, I know I still need to eat, cuz if not, I have NO energy!  Just a terrible catch 22!

It's hard for me to believe I have a 9 y/o, a 4 y/o and a baby that is coming in 19 weeks!!! EEEP!

Hopefully Skittle has an official name soon, or I may keep calling her Skittle out of habit!  Haha!

♥ 20 weeks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment