Monday, October 3, 2011

19 weeks....

I was very thankful to make it to this point, in one piece.  Since I lost Steven at 18 weeks, it is a very nervous time for me... but I am sure that Steven is looking down on Skittle, and doing his best at keeping her safe.  ♥

I fall more and more in love with Skittle every time she kicks me!  ♥  I am still feeling like garbage unless I take my meds.  On a good day, I am consuming about 700-800 calories.  Maybe a little bit more if I get in a cup of hot cocoa before bed.  =)  I am now down about 23 pounds from where I started this pregnancy.  However, Skittle is growing well(was still 3-4 days ahead at the last ultrasound), so it is ok!  Even though my ultrasound was less than stellar, I am doing my best at fighting for her.  I still don't know about the appeal on my insurance, but I should know an answer, either way, by Tuesday, Oct 11th.  I am enjoying the kicks that I get to feel on a daily basis.  When I listened to her heartbeat yesterday(My friend Bre got to hear her for the first time), she wanted nothing to do with the doppler.  It was hilarious!  I think I heard more kicking and punching then I did her heartbeat.  Ha! Ha!  You can really tell the difference between her heart beating and her cord.  The heart beating sounds like an opening and closing of a flap, and the cord sounds like a really smooth beating heart.  Skittle and I typically play every morning when I wake up, and every night when I go to bed.  It is just such an amazing thing, feeling her move.  I ♥ it!!  Forgot a belly pic last week, doh!  I will try and round one up this week!  =)

My next m/w appointment is this Friday, Oct. 7th.

Oh my goodness!  Where has the time gone!!  Shelby is turning 9 on Friday!!  NINE!!!!  We are taking her to dinner on Friday after gymnastics, and then we are having her birthday party next weekend at the roller skating rink, with a sleepover with a couple of her friends.  She is pretty excited! ♥

♥ 19 weeks ♥
Love the sneaky one behind me?  hehe

1 comment: